Thursday, September 6, 2012

TILE FEVER

Our Ann Sacks rep stopped by to drop off some new and fantastic samples. Their product is always stunning, and we are currently lusting after their pyrite tile.

guarding these samples with our lives

We have a couple of projects starting up that we are gathering inspiration for. Is there really anything better than a showstopping powder room? We think not.

 Ann Sacks

Love the yellow, love the mosaics, love the symmetry

Ann Sacks Ogassian tiles


Ann Sacks Beau Monde Glass - a personal favorite

What do you think about dramatic tile installs?

images via thefamilyroomdesign unknown productsinsider unknown decorpad


1 comment:

  1. Hi - thank you for commenting on my blog! I was looking at your website the other day as I noticed that a parent on my daughter's lacrosse team had an email with 'thedesignatelier.com' in the address, so of course I had to check it out.

    I love the space that you guys did for Kids II - the Meredith Pardue painting above the fireplace is amazing.

    I look forward to checking out your blog!

    - Holly

    ReplyDelete